Saturday Morning Recap
June 18-24, 2017
Things I’m reading
Weird in a World that’s not. I was asked to write a review for this book before it launched. I read it once a couple of weeks back and wanted to refresh myself before I began to write. Stay tuned.
What I’m watching
Nothing. I couldn’t possibly have fit in a single moment to watch anything this week.
And you know what? That suits me just fine.
Things that are keeping me busy
I can’t even begin to explain it but let’s just say, a big deal I’ve been working on for 9 months has taken an unexpected turn. If you want more details, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What I’m listening to
A lot of music. I found myself overloaded with work this week and I felt I needed to take a break. I did it the only way I knew how to…through music.
Here’s the playlist I came back to again and again:
- Champagne Supernova – Oasis
- Cosmic Friend – The Black Crowes
- Dystopia – Iced Earth
- Gone – The Black Crowes
- Icky Thump – The White Stripes
- Keep On Swinging – Rival Sons
- Runaway Train – Soul Asylum
- Sugar, Sugar – The Archies
- Painted On My Heart – The Cult
- Nothing Compares 2 U – Chris Cornell
- The Devil Named Music – Chris Stapleton
- Shake It Out – Florence and The Machine
- Judith – A Perfect Circle
- Wonderful – Everclear
- Ball and Biscuit – The White Stripes
- Say Hello 2 Heaven – Temple of The Dog
- Fall To Pieces – Velvet Revolver
- Only God Knows Why – Kid Rock
Best article I read online
By far one of my favorite sites on the internet. Thought-provoking and articulate.
This article? Personal spending and tracking the spending 101.
Need I say more?
Quote I’m digging
“Live life as a pilot, not a passenger”
And there you have it. My Saturday Morning Recap all in one neat and tiny package.
‘Till next week,